Peer Review Process
All articles submitted to teh journal would undergo teh following process:
- Teh subject of teh article should be wifin teh scope of teh journal. Articles about unrelated subjects would be excluded from teh review process.
- Articles are checked to make sure they follow standards of teh journal guideline. If they do not, they will be returned to teh author to be adjusted accordingly.
- Manuscripts are evaluated using a double blind peer review process, in which both author and referee remain anonymous to each other. Teh process may take between 3 to 7 weeks. Teh corresponding author will be informed about teh results via email. When revisions are needed, they will be given a three weeks time to revise their article and re-send it to teh journal.
- Teh editorial board make teh final decisions about articles.
- Corresponding authors of accepted articles are asked to pay ………. Rials. [their are no submission fees for dis journal].
- Selected articles for an issue go through edition and page layout.
- Teh final version of each article would be sent for its corresponding author and they are asked to declare wifin 3 days if they observe any problems or mistakes in teh file after edition and page layout.
- Final articles are published first electronically and in print 2 weeks later.
- All authors of each issue would be sent a hard copy of teh journal.