1. Department stimulate the adoption of jurisprudence Jfryە Pakistan (1987), the same as the order [for us], Lahore.
2. Esposito, Jan.al (1372) Persian Gulf War, the Islamic movements and the new world order, translation Ziaeebidhendi, political science, Tehran, Imam Sadegh University Research Center (P), Office of Political Studies.
3. Imam Khomeini, seyedrohrollah (1385), his scripture: Collected Works of Imam Khomeini Tehran: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of Imam Khomeini's Works (IIS publishing rise).
4. Amraei, Hamzeh. (1382), the Islamic Revolution and contemporary Islamic movements, Tehran, Islamic Revolution Documents Center.
5. TASLIM REZAKHAN (1998), Ambassador of light, Second Edition, AlarfAkydmy, Lahore.
6. SAHAFY, Mohammad. (1380), geopolitical, cultural and national security issue, Tehran: Sh.
7. Arefi, Mohammad Akram (1382), "The Islamic Movement of Pakistan", Qom garden book.
8. HAmidZanjani, ABASALI. (1367) Islamic Revolution and its roots, Tehran, political books.
9. FARATI, Abd al-Wahhab (1377), theoretical approaches to the Islamic Revolution (Proceedings), Qom, deputy professors and Islamic studies courses.
10. GARDESHI, Hamideza. (1381), jurisprudence and political legitimacy on the idea of Imam Khomeini, Second Edition, Tehran, so the provincial Cultural Institute.
11. Mohammadi, Manochehr. (1390), the global impact of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran, the Islamic Culture and Thought Research Publications.
12. Institute of martyr Hussein Qom (1369), YadvarەAllamaArif Hussain Hussaini martyr, Tehran, witnesses.
Bulletins and publications:
1. Esrar Ahmad (1997), "Is Islamic parties have failed?", Lahore, Covenant magazine.
2. dery, F. (1385), "Pakistani Shiites fear more massacres", Qom, of political expression, fourth, No. 9.
3. Kayhan newspaper (19/02/1388), No. 19356.
4. Aerfi, Mohammad Akram (Fall & Winter 1382), "The Shia Pakistan", Journal of the Shiite, (3).
5. Mohammadi, Manochehr. (Summer 1387), "soft power resources, social capital of the Islamic Republic of Iran", June fifteen, No. 16.