1. Isimov Ruslan, (2014), China's Policy in Central Asia and it key role to the Central Asia's security"
2. Akhavan Kazemi, Masoud (2006), "Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Geostrategic Importance", Quarterly Journal of Central Asia and the Caucasus Studies, 15th year, Volume Four, No. 55.
3.Bellamy, Alex. J. (2007), "Secure Communities and Neighbors", Translators: Mahmood Yazdan Fam and Parisa Kariminia, Tehran, Strategic StudiesResearch Institute.
4. Bohr, Anet (2004), "New regional and geopolitical cooperation in Central Asia", Quarterly Journal of Central Asia and the Caucasus Studies, 12th Year, Volume 3, No. 45.
5. Dwivedi, Ramakant (2006), "Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Strengthening Participation for Regional Cooperation", Quarterly Journal of Central Asia and the Caucasus Studies, 15th Year, Fourth Edition, No. 55.
6. Johnson Lena (2003), "Security in Central Asia, translation by Mohammad Reza Dabiiri”, Ministry of Foreign Affairs publication
7. Hatami Touraj (2005), "The Clash of Russian-American Interests in Central Asia and the Caucasus"
8. Jamian Yang (2007), "The emergence of Asian regionalism and the transformation of international system: China's ideas and views", Tehran: Ministry of Foreign Affairs publication
9. Rahman, Khalid (2006), "Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Prospects and Opportunities", Quarterly Journal of Central Asia and the Caucasus Studies, 15th, Volume Four, No. 55.
10. Zahidi Anaraki, Mojtaba (2006), "Shanghai Cooperation Organization from theory to practice", Quarterly Journal of Central Asia and the Caucasus Studies, 15th, Volume Four, No. 55.
11.Rahdar Hossein (2011), "The role of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in the balance of power in Central Asia".
12. Shafiei, Nozar (2006), "The Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the Third Generation of Regionalism in Asia", Quarterly Journal of Central Asia and the Caucasus Studies, 15th, No. 53.
13. Shafiei, Nozar and Zahra Mahmudi (2007), "Russian Putin's Approach to NATO's Expansion to the East," Quarterly Journal of Central Asia and the Caucasus Studies, 16th year, Volume 4, No. 59.
14. Soori, Amir Mohammad (2009), "Russian Economic Policy in Central Asia and the Caucasus", Economic Diplomacy Journal, Tehran: Strategic Studies Research Institute, Foreign Policy Studies Group.
15. Shariati nya, Mohsen (2008), "China; Security of Energy and Foreign Policy", Asia and Energy Security Journal, Tehran: Strategic Studies Research Institute.
1-The new central Asia Emilian kavalski 2011
2-Central Asia Meet The Middle since 1997
3-Blank, T. Stephen, "US Strategic Priorities for Shifting in Central Asia, Eurasia Net,
4-March 25, 2004, www.globalpolicy. Org / empire / intervention / 2004/0325
5th Central Htm2004
6-Fergusen, Joseph, "US-Russia Partnership: A Casualty of War?" Comparative
7-www.scis.com:2003 March -Connections », CSIS, Jan.
8-Hearing Befor the Subcommittee on the Middle East and Central Asia of the
9-Committee on International Relations).
10-Hunter, Shirin and Religion, Politics, and Security in Central Asia, SAIS
11-Institute Analysis Paper, No. 4, July2003, www. Brookings success
12-Ambrosio, Thomas (2008), "Catching the Shanghai Spirit: How the Shanghai Cooperation Organization promotes authoritarian norms in Central Asia." EUROPE-ASIA STUDIES.60 (8)
13-Azarkan, Ezeli (2010). "The Interests of the Central Asian States and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization". Ege Academic Review.10 (1)
14-Fear, Alyson J.K., Baranovsky, Vladimir & Dunay, Pal (2007). "Regional Security Cooperation in the Former Soviet Area." Available at: http: // yearbook2007. Sipri.org/files/YB0704.pdf.
15-Bank, Stephen, (2006), China and Shanghai Cooperation Organization at Five, China Brief, Vol.6, Issue 13, June 21, 2006. www.Jamestown.org.